
My friend just posted this picture and I wanted to put it on here too. Rowan finished his soccer class several weeks ago. He made huge strides in the few classes that we took him to and we are looking forward to signing him up for something else come January. His favorite game seemed to be knocking bowling pins over with the ball, although he still feels a bit intimidated by groups of kids running and screaming (yet he goes to nursery- go figure). All in all it was a great experience, especially that he was able to go with his best bud, Preston. These two have become quite the pair lately and we are so grateful for all the good times they are able to have together.
4 comments:
Hey, just saw your poll. I'm happy to see Cadence's name on there (that's how you know I like you - if I didn't we'd have to throw down!) I'm glad you like it and glad that you would spell it like it's supposed to be. I get annoyed by all the Kaedance's out there. Come on Kaedance? Yuck.
I am a little hurt by the fact that no one has voted for it yet - what's wrong with you people?! Cadence is an AWESOME name!
PS my vote is for Nadia - it sounds pretty in your voice so I think it's a good fit. (That's a weird comment but seriously why I like it...)
PPS This is an embarrassingly long comment - sorry. And I will totally be voting for Cadence as well!
I'm so behind on your blog. It was nice seeing your pictures. I'm excited for Baby #2 to arrive. I don't know if I've even met #1 yet. Maybe...maybe not. My vote was for Nangela....but since I don't think that will go, I vote for Nadia Aleese. Very beautiful. I guess we won't have 2 Anya's runnign around will we?
I like all those names. I especially like Rowan's new Russian name. :P What a goof!
Am I too late to throw in a vote for Norah? I like it lots. It rolls off my tongue in a comfortable way.
Post a Comment