But I don't want to be pretty!

Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa



I'm starting to see the merit of getting a professional photographer. Or Photoshop. It's nearly impossible to get a picture with two kids (and two adults) where everyone looks good. Definitely worth the money. Once N's baby acne/cradle cap clears up (and I lose this blasted pregnancy weight!) maybe we'll go strike a pose somewhere.


Post-blessing: Grandpa took a nap and Grandma played legos with #1. They got him his first set! An addiction is born...





Watching a pro at work...



On the way back from dropping Grandma and Grandpa off at the airport, #1 threw up in the car. Once we stripped his clothes off at home, I found him like this. Have I mentioned how much this kid loves his sister? It's the greatest.
3 comments:
In the second picture on this post- the first one with her Grandma- baby N looks a bit like #1 did when he was a baby. Cute girl. What a good brother, too.
I agree with Krystal's comment. I almost thought it was #1 in the picture.
I'm so glad the dress fit! She doesn't look to happy to be wearing it, but she does look pretty.
Baby N looks beautiful in her dress.
Post a Comment