Since last week, baby N has started to crawl. Today, I noticed her first tooth. I'm starting to feel panicky about how fast this little girl of mine is growing up. It doesn't help that her growth spurt shows no sign of slowing down. She's now out of her baby car seat and so we are encountering the stage of carrying around a mobile baby. This typically isn't problematic until you go to church and you have no place to put said child, especially during nap time. Add in the fact that S and I both have obligations during the second hour and it's becoming increasingly difficult to figure out what to do with her. Right now we are relying on the kindness of strangers and friends.
I have to say it took me a while to get this video. #1 kept jumping in and distracting N from crawling, or he would make obnoxious noises in the background that I didn't care to share with the world. Such is the role of a big brother, I suppose.
I wonder if it's any coincidence that baby N started crawling only a day after we took in a friend's cat while she is away on vacation. Maybe the cat inspired N. They both have become the little escape artists, as evidenced by these next two pictures.
It's a good thing we don't have a pet monkey, although #1 could qualify as one some days.
1 comment:
good for you for wanting a pause. more often than not I'm looking for a fast forward... :)
Post a Comment