Speaking of getting old, I'm not very technologically advanced and it's starting to show. I've never sent a text message and my phone is just a phone. I recently got called into Young Womens and now I'm starting to see just how out of it I am. One of the first spiritual messages I heard in YW started "I was looking for apps for my iPhone and..." I'm out of touch- I get it.
I thought I was pretty well insulated from these kinds of thoughts, but now with this Wii in my house and being in YW, the assault is kind of brutal at times. I tell myself it's payback for laughing at my mom when she told us to turn off the computer because we were wasting the battery. The hardest part is when my 4 year old son, who has had just as much exposure to this gaming system as I have, tells me how to use it.
Thanks hun for keeping me on my toes.


Nadia doing her yoga poses?

No comments:
Post a Comment