Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Mish Mash

I've been decorating a bit in our little abode and I saw these ikats that were featured in one of the HGTV dream homes.  I fell in love with them and my mom offered to duplicate them for me as they were over $500 for just one.  It was like Christmas morning when I got them in the mail.  Thanks mom!
The one on the right is a less saturated one, she sent me two sets of four to choose from!





I was scrubbing our tile floors one day and Nadia decided I was missing a very important accessory, which she promptly taped to my head.  My daughter is the best! 

Rowan is quite the little artist sometimes and he did this drawing for me.  Apparently we need to discover a better way to draw pectoral muscles on centaurs, but otherwise it was pretty awesome.




No comments: