Monday, December 2, 2013

Snow!

After returning home from Pasco, we were greeted with some welcome snow.  The kids had forgotten what it looked, tasted, felt like and Elsa, our little southern belle, had never seen it before.  Needless to say, they were enchanted.  Granted the snow gets old after a few months, but even I was delighted at being reunited with snow.  It kills bugs, which makes me happy.


Elsa wasn't quite as prepared as the others for venturing outside.  This girl runs around naked half the time as she has learned how to undress herself.



In Illinois we had snow, but no hills.  In South Carolina we had hills, but no snow.  Finally in Utah we have achieved the perfect sledding environment.  The kids were thrilled and so was I, to finally get some use out of our sleds and enjoy the park near our house.





Is this girl stunning or what?
Austin, who lives just a block over, came too.


The snowman they built themselves.  It makes me so happy to see my children enjoy snow as I did when I was little.

No comments: