Thursday, May 29, 2014

Elsa is Two!

We got through our summer siesta.  Elsa and Steve have birthdays in the same week, which isn't as bad as our Christmas craziness, but it still makes for a busy time.
 Two fingers!  I'm two now!

We had her favorite for dinner- "pony cheese". 
I'm still no cake decorator, but thankfully my kids could care less.  Elsa has developed a recent fascination with garbage trucks.  The happiest day of the week is when our garbage gets picked up.  Any time a large truck goes by our house and Elsa hears it, she hopefully asks "garbage truck?"


History does repeat itself.  Once again the candle won out as the most appealing part of the cake.  She did do better this time though and actually consumed some of the cake.  I tried to make the yummiest frosting I could find to help it go over a little better this time.


 The other kids weren't as picky.  I think Rowan had three slices.

As for presents, we stuck with a transportation theme.  I never thought my little girl would pick this, but she was clearly over the moon with the garbage truck toy.






Happy Birthday Sweetheart!  We sure love you!


No comments: