Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Two Little Monkeys

I heard quite the commotion upstairs and went to go see what was going on.  Elsa and Sage were having a grand time throwing a pair of pants at each other.  I tried to catch it on tape, but as it usually goes, they were tapering off.





 These two are the greatest of friends and enemies.  Elsa often boasts several bite marks at any given time, courtesy of baby Sage.  She is my first biter and it has been difficult to curb.  I blame Spaz for putting the idea into her head that it is a worthy defense mechanism.

Thankfully, I can always count on Elsa to rat Sage out.  One day I heard Elsa calling for me and when she found me, she quickly told me "Mom!  Elsa is trying to be Batman!!"  I found Sage getting "Batified" in the kitchen.  Sage LOVES to color anything and everything, but she is her own favorite muse.


No comments: