Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Easter Best





After looking at all the beautiful Easter dresses for sale this year, buying Rowan a new church outfit was a little less fun than it should have been. I don't think Steven would of approved of dressing Rowan up in tulle and bows- one of these days I hope to have a girl who will be at the mercy of my unexplained desire to dress a child up in poofy, over-accessorized clothing. Perhaps I'm just seeking revenge for all those contraptions I was put in as a child.


Anyways here is us on Easter morning. You can tell it's morning by the happy cheerful face Rowan in making in 1/100 pictures. Grandma Dorothy came down to visit and enjoy the festivities.

1 comment:

The Walch Family said...

One of my greatest joys is getting cute dresses for Isabelle, but that vest combo is awfully cute on Rowan. When you have a little girl, you'll have to at least borrow our dresses. You can always add more, but her adorable dresses haven't gotten a lot of use because she's had so many.