Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Naming Game

After some belly aching, we think we've settled on a name.  Interestingly, Rowan was the deciding factor as he has chosen Nadia as the best of all our options we've been running through.  Whenever we suggest something other than Nadia, he stubbornly rejects it as a no go.  It was my personal favorite too luckily, so it all works out in the end.

While we we trying to still come up with a name #1 was pretty hilarious.  He was giving me all sorts of suggestions for his baby sister's "Russian" name. It amounted to a lot of weird noises that I mostly failed to capture in this video. At this point he had given himself a "Russian" name. Anyways, it's interesting to see how much he is picking up from our conversations about the baby.

See video #13 and #14

And just for fun, I found this video of Rowan from last August. I cannot believe how far his language skills have come. It definitely made me more baby hungry!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I voted, but you made it hard with some beautiful choices. :)

We miss you all terribly and hope to see you soon.

Angela said...

I know I know...NANGELA!!! It's perfect.