It's cold outside and yet, S and I have started jogging this week. It's worked out well- we went while #1 was at preschool and put baby N in the jogging stroller. This Saturday we took both of them with us and #1 listened to Aesop's fables on my mp3 player while we braved the chilly winds. It's breathtaking outside or maybe that's just the fact that I'm out of shape talking. I've decided that I can't die without saying at one point in my life I ran a mile. Isn't that sad that I don't think I've ever been able to? I need to get a pedometer to see how long I actually stick it out. The route we've found is about 2.5 miles, but I don't run anywhere near all of it. Hopefully we can keep going for a little while before the weather turns unbearable and then just go to the exercise room in our complex. There's something nice about being able to work out as a family though- I'll miss that when the time comes.

These kids are the greatest- truly.
5 comments:
too cute! I can't imagine the weight of pushing the stroller, even if it is a jogging one. Rowan looks a little big for the stroller though :)
I'm so proud.
My hat's off to you. I can't stick to anything like this, and my arteries are probably suffering for it.
Ooh I miss running. Good for you guys. Fall is the best time for it.
I thought I saw you running, crossing Neil St., last week. Way to go -- not using "too late" as an excuse to not try.
Post a Comment