
My son decided to go against the norm at his preschool graduation day.
He didn't sing. He didn't take pictures with his friends. He didn't smile. He did eat 2 pieces of chocolate cake though. Maybe that stands for something.

Nadia was quite enchanted with the whole process though.

Things got better after the cake went down, but Rowan pretty much stuck to his grumpy guns.
This is as good as it got-

Love you honey, even if you are a stinker sometimes.
6 comments:
As stinky as it is, that is darling. :) He definitely takes after the Lukes by showing all his emotions on his face.
LOL - love the facial expressions!
I love these pictures...in fact the picture with the group is so precious. I can't believe you didn't show me this one as well!
very cute pictures
If it makes you feel any better when Cadence "graduated" Little Maroons she refused to even sit up there. She spent the ceremony on Monica Noonan's lap. She wouldn't even look at Zach or me. Ahh good times. Her graduation this year is next friday. I'm hoping it goes much better, and also hoping that I can convince Zach that he does in fact need to be there. He's sure she'll just be with us again so he doesn't want to go. Punk.
Dude, the look on his face in that last picture is, "Gimme a break, people. It's only preschool!"
Post a Comment