Friday, August 6, 2010

Shopping Spree!

I love to shop. I love to shop at garage sales even more. Why?

16 Short Sleeve mostly Eddie Bauer Wrinkle-Free, Stain-Resistant Shirts, some Nordstrom and JoS. A. Bank.
9 Long Sleeve Eddie Bauer Wrinkle-Free, Stain-Resistant Shirts
2 Long Sleeve Claiborne Sweaters
1 Pair of Merrell Hiking Boots
10 Ties- some new with tags!

Retail cost?

$1600 is a conservative estimate. A few things have new tags and I looked the rest up online.

My cost?

$32. Seriously. Everything is in like new condition and I'm ecstatic. With Steve hopefully getting a job next year, this is a great time to get some fantastic business casual wear. Not to mention the fact that we just got rid of a ton of his old stuff because it didn't fit anymore. And I don't have to iron! Love it!!!


2 comments:

Jessica Bybee said...

Wow!!! Very nice set! Was this all at one garage sale?

Bleen said...

Yep! Apparently the guy gained a little weight and had to sell everything. Although I'm not sure why he was selling the ties or the boots, but I was all for it.