Tiffany and Quinn did a great job decorating the place to make it look more festive. I don't think I got a good picture of all the table decor, but it all looked really nice- the candy scarecrows were especially cute.
Rowan spent the entire day hanging out in the community building. They watched a movie on the projector in the main room, played in the toy room, and ran circles non stop.
After dinner they watched another movie on the television. I think it's kind of funny that the movie they picked was 101 Dalmations because these pictures totally remind me of that scene in the movie where all the puppies are sitting around watching tv.
Halle and Nadia were kind enough to help with clean up. After we left to put the kids to bed, Steve and Quinn came back and played RISK late into the night. He had a lot to be thankful for that day.
It has snowed so much this year! Usually I feel like Illinois has a bunch of freezing rain and maybe one good snow storm, but this month did not disappoint! Nadia is not a big fan of the snow though. This picture pretty much sums up her feelings.
Rowan loves it still. And I love the fact that he can put on his snow gear all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment