Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Firstborn Son

Following tradition, I convinced Rowan that he wanted a cherry cheesecake for his birthday. I don't know how many more years he'll go along with it, but I suspect he likes it as much as I do.


I'd forgotten to get birthday cake candles, so we improvised with a lone sparkler and tea lights.
I think I might have to make one for my birthday this week. Sooooo good!!!

Our little 6 year has blossomed this year. He's received just about every award he could possibly get at his school and he's reading like a champ.

He was the Terrific Kid of the School.
He also got another Fatz Cafe certificate for being a good listener and a special Gator award from the school counselor for being a good example. Go Rowan!

Some pictures that his teacher posted on their class website:

We love you buddy!!! You're the best brother/son/boy we could ask for!

No comments: