She had her face buried and we got no cute profile pictures or really anything discernible beyond her gender. So she can't blame me later on for posting this because she really didn't give me any other options. :)They tell me she has long narrow feet. It seems at least one of Steve's features made its way through. They also tell me she is measuring 2 weeks ahead of where we should be. That's when my Ukrainian genes come into play. No little Luke girls here!

The funny thing about the "Korean prophecy" is that it went- boy, girl, boy, boy, boy, boy...- eventually I just told him to stop. So I am thankful that I'm not going to be still having babies while I'm in my forties. But I was fairly convinced it was a boy, leaving me to strike out for the third time when it comes to accurately predicting gender.
We have decided to name her Elsa, unless a better option presents itself, but I kind of doubt it. It just feels right, much like what we experienced with Rowan. So far Nadia is the only one who gave us a hard time when it came to picking names, but Rowan was always very adamant that her name be Nadia. Nadia's suggestions for this baby's name include such memorable monikers as "Lazy Pineapple," which may be a pretty accurate description for now, but I don't think she'd appreciate it in the future. So rather than rely on our kids' creativity, we would love suggestions for middle names!
1 comment:
I am also always wrong when it comes to guessing gender! Congratulations! Reading the post above, I hope she's as sweet as your current baby girl!
Post a Comment