Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snapshot

 This is the beauty of South Carolina.  Temperatures in the 70s in mid-November.  Unreal.  I found Rowan after church outside reading his book.  Sweetest boy in the world.  Rowan is doing great in school and has plenty of friends.  If we could get him to tell the truth without exception, he would near perfection.  He is the BEST big brother in the world and dotes on Elsa constantly.  Love him to bits.
Oh this baby is so much work!  She's not great at sleeping or entertaining herself and I became so desperate a few weeks ago, I reached out in the ward and had someone take her for a few hours so I could clean my bathrooms and get some other things done without being interrupted.  I'm actually looking forward to her learning to crawl so that she can amuse herself.  And by the looks of things, that day isn't too far away.  But she is so stinking cute and happy for the most part. 

Didn't get a picture of Nadia today, but here's one of her at the pumpkin patch.  Nadia is such a loving daughter and sister.  She is SO brave physically.  I'm really thinking I need to get her in gymnastics or something along those lines.  A few months ago we had our Primary Program and she got right up there.  Didn't say a word, but it was beyond anything Rowan ever did at her age.  She is bound and determined to do as much if not more than Rowan can do.  I'm so grateful for her strong and loving personality.

No comments: