A while ago I was bragging on Facebook how I was glad that my child wasn't crawling so my Christmas tree would survive the season. Needless to say, I jinxed myself.
Elsa is motivated to MOVE! Just a few days after learning to crawl really well, she pulled herself up to standing. This girl is not content with any achievement. She really doesn't snuggle well, much like Nadia at that stage. Just envision trying to get through Relief Society with a girl who does this in your lap...
Don't let that smile fool you! Quite often she is just frustrated with her inability to do things as she sees fit. This is probably a more accurate representation of our day-to-day life and also one of the first times she's pulled herself up.
In fact, if you want her to be content while being held, you're going to have to provide some kind of mobile entertainment.
We're finding out just how unprepared we are for a crawling baby everyday. I should have put cabinet locks on Elsa's letter to Santa.
She's just so darn cute though!
No comments:
Post a Comment