Sunday, May 26, 2013

Boys' and Girls' Night

We got home from Florida just in time for the Father-Son campout that the stake was putting on.  Not ones to be left out on the fun, Nadia and I had a bit of party while the boys were out being one with nature.
Rowan caught a fish for the first time on his very first cast!  He didn't even have any bait on his hook.  He was SOOO excited!!


Steve isn't a photo crazed person like I am, so that was the extent of the pictures they took, but they had a great time.  They even got to go out on a boat and Steve did some tubing while Rowan watched from the safety of the cab.  Being that it was his first time on a boat, I'd say he might try tubing too when he has had some more exposure to it.  Also maybe when teenagers aren't driving and being crazy.

Nadia and I had plans of our own, the first being some serious chocolate chocolate chip cookies.  The best I have EVER had- the dough was amazing.  Then we took lots of embarrassing pictures of ourselves pigging out on said dough.




 We also did manicures and pedicures.  Elsa didn't actually partcipate (too wiggly), but she did like the chair sitting part.
 When our nails dried, we had a little dance party.  Afterwards, Nadia wanted to play bad guys.  The cats you see tied up are actually Batman and Robin.  We got to snuggle in the big bed later on.  I loved having her all to myself!


No comments: