Our neighbor works at the Sleep Number factory in town and the other day his wife came over and asked me if we needed a new mattress pad. I thought she was referring to a cover, which we actually were in need of and so I said yes. Fifteen minutes later, she showed up with a car full of memory foam toppers and these massive pads that encase the whole mattress for all of our beds in the house. I'm still amazed at her generosity. They were selling them at a huge discount to employees so she snatched some up for us and told me it was a belated Mother's Day gift. We haven't talked much, but we have traded goodies on occasion or had nice small chats here and there. That she would think of us and pay for these pads, even if they were highly discounted, was so touching to me. We were about to throw out our mattress, but with this new padding, it's like a whole new mattress!
The pads came in these huge packages.
Elsa was a big fan of having the mattresses out in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment