Sunday, June 9, 2013

Knock Knock

Rowan's quite the jokester lately.  In his free time at school, these are some of the things he does.




I'm still not sure if I feel like this is mildly racist or not.  Kids.



Then his teacher told me he made some joke books and started to share them with the class.  She said he is typically fairly reserved, so to see him get up in front of the class cracking jokes was pretty cute.  The first book is obviously his own material.  I think he got the dinosaur jokes from a book we have.






Dino one









From a very young age, Rowan has loved to laugh.  He reminds me so much of Steve in this way- shy, yet a class clown at heart.  Love him to bits.

Rowanism

While listening to One Direction's "What makes you beautiful"

Rowan:  I love this song!  This is a good song to sing if you have a girlfriend."


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I liked his story, it was pretty clever! Love the jokes too!