Steve now has competition for birthday attention with Elsa's only 2 days away from his. We didn't do much other than go out to eat. It was Memorial Day, so he had the day off anyways and I tried to indulge his wish to play Minecraft and have as little responsibilities that day as possible. We went to our favorite burger joint Pawley's Front Porch (probably the only place you can get a fried egg on your burger) and finished up with milkshakes from Cook Out. I also made some cream puffs as he likes those more than cake.
So grateful for my life with this man! I've been a bit of a nervous wreck with our impending move, Elsa's health issues, and just general stress. He has been able to calm me through every emotional breakdown. Our marriage is my greatest gift in my life. I don't know what I would do without him.
Happy Birthday honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment