We started out at home with pizza and doughnuts, then proceeded to Seven Peaks in Lehi for laser tag and other adventures. Aunt Krystal was kind enough to take Elsa so that we could have our hands free for the other kids. She came home talking nonstop about "Aunt Kwystal" so apparently she didn't miss out on too much fun. After laser tag, we went and saw How to Train Your Dragon 2 at the Thanksgiving Point theater. It was relatively pain free to put together and I think fun was had by all.
Alex and Austin are the friends Rowan invited. From the first day of 2nd grade Rowan came home and said "I have two best friends already! They're names are Alex and Austin, so double AA!" Nothing has changed since that point and I'm thankful for their friendship.
Steve took the boys to go do laser tag and I went with the girls and explored the other options. So I mostly have pictures of the girls. I doubt I would have gotten good shots in the dark with laser tag anyways.
I love this picture of the two of them. We made the mistake of going on the bumper boats and getting soaked in the process. It was nice while we were outside in the hot sun, but going into a cool movie theater with damp clothes afterwards probably wasn't the brightest idea. But it was probably our favorite feature there!
I have to say, it is really nice to not have to take Elsa into a movie theater. She likes to wander around, which can be stressful when you are trying to enjoy the show. It was a great movie by the way.
No cake, but we had one back at Christmas. Hopefully the ice cream and doughnuts sufficed for the sugar requirement. I love this little boy! He brings so much joy to our family and his sisters adore him. Happy Unbirthday buddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment