Elsa is a big fan of Sage, but she may be an even bigger fan of Sage's stuff. She'll regularly go in her swing, chair, exersaucer, but her favorite is the jumper. Hopefully the door frame holds up.
She's inherited Rowan's love for getting her picture taken.
She really does love it. Sage is less enthusiastic.
Elsa is also a big fan of accessories and dressing herself. We end up with some interesting combinations most days. If she could, her wardrobe would consist of Sunday dresses, paired with winter hats and gloves. I don't know why, but I thought it was cute when I woke up in the morning to these two eating cereal. Elsa is gangster even in the morning.
Speaking of gangster, Sage has been seen sporting some interesting accessories herself. My mom and I nearly died of laughter, a consequence of sleep deprivation.
This should read more Dog the Bounty Hunter, but I'm getting more of a "I pity the fool" vibe.
Grandma Dorothy got in on the strange accessory bus by letting Nadia paint her toenails. It ended up looking like Grandma forgot her steel toed boots at the construction site.
Elsa decided that was a good look too and got her nails painted for the first time. Not for lack of trying, she just hadn't been interested until then. And yes, she really loves her toque.
Sage will have to wait out her finger sucking stage (hates binkies) before she can join her sisters.
Fingernail painting worked off some energy, so we refueled with ice cream and a movie.
Once again, Sage misses out. Poor youngest child.
1 comment:
Sage's hair and your mom's toes cracked me up--- but I had to laugh quietly to not wake up the girls!
Post a Comment