Thursday, July 9, 2015

Utah Lake

I think in all the years I've lived in Utah, I've only gone to Utah Lake once and never swam in it.  My sister recently became part owner of a boat and so for the Fourth of July weekend, we took the kids tubing there.  The water was murky, but very warm and there was not many people on the lake so we had a lot of room to play around.  Rowan's last experience boating didn't go so well when some crazy teenagers were trying to throw some men off a tube at a father-son campout, so he was a little hesitant.  But by the time we were done, he declared it "the best time ever."

Nadia was, once again, my little daredevil.  This girl is so brave about stuff like this.  She had her thumb up almost every time we went, which was the sign to speed up!
L-R: Elsa, Nadia, and Caroline.  You can see her thumbs up.  After a while, Elsa started putting her thumbs up too, but I'm not sure she knew what that meant.  She was also quite the little daredevil for a three year old and loved every second.


Going easy on Payton and Nadia for the first time.


Going a little less easy on Payton and Rowan. 


All the cousins getting pulled into shore at the end.

It was a good time had by all.  It's nice to have family with fun toys.




No comments: