With my mom in town over the summer, we held another cousin sleepover. This time we had a projector my mom brought down and were able to hold an outdoor movie party. We watched Batteries Not Included, which ended up racier than I remembered. We're going to have to start watching more edited movies I think. But it was a fun night and the kids had a lot of fun.
I'm always surprised at how popular this sandbox is when kids come over.
Rowan and Peyton pondering the mysteries of the world.
I love this slope in our backyard. It makes for a great accelerator for the kids to take their riding toys on and the slip and slide.
The trick to getting a picture of Rowan these days is to be far enough away that he can't catch you or run out of the shot in time.
Grandma distributing the treats before the movie started.
Back when Sage was happy and tooth free. She's been a bit of a bear when teething, which I guess should make me grateful that she didn't get any until she was 9 months old.
Making shadow puppets before the movie started.
Grandma discovered that Sage is happiest in front of the wheel. I now have the kids babysit her by pushing her around in this car or caged in the trampoline. It gives me a good 30 minutes to get some things done around the house. She loves being outside.
These two couldn't seem to agree who would get the best seat in the house next to the subwoofer, so they learned to cohabitate.
Another fairly successful sleepover!
No comments:
Post a Comment