Elsa is 3.5 years old, so I figured she was probably overdue for a haircut. I've lightly trimmed the edges maybe twice in her life, trying to get it be more even. But it was starting to get really straggly as of late.
Before! Forgive the fruit roll up teeth. We were looking for entertainment in the form of sugar.
And After! Her hair couldn't support the length anymore, being as fine as it is. I think it looks absolutely darling and she gets compliments all the time. Even passing strangers make comments. Elsa, on the other, likes to tell me constantly that she doesn't like her haircut and wants it longer.
The A line bob totally suits her spunky personality. I'm hoping she'll get sold on it in time. Not to mention that there's no styling required. Her hair knows what to do and it has been such a breeze to get ready now.
I really love Cookie Cutters. They did a great job and are set up to entertain the kiddos with movies or video games of their choice. They even get to choose what "vehicle" to sit in as they get their cut and are rewarded with a balloon and a lollipop when it's all over. I'm sold!
Nadia also got a cut. Not as dramatic, but she's cute too so we'll add her in.
Before:
After!
Love these sweet girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment