See video #5 and #6
You'll have to ignore my high-pitched squealing in this one. I think I was more excited than he was.
When we were out taking pictures, the digger operator beckoned for us to come over. At first I thought he was going to tell me that I didn't have permission to take pictures of him and post them on Youtube (which coincidentally I had to do to get the videos on here). Anyways he invited Rowan to take a ride- who knew construction workers were so nice! Rowan's always been pretty cautious, a trait I have been very grateful for, so I was really surprised and proud of him for going up in such a big machine with a stranger. His love for tractors seems to have overridden his apprehensions.


4 comments:
Even though you can't really see Rowan in the videos too well, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can just imagine his excitement!
That is so cool! I can't show this to Preston... he will be too jealous!
We have tractors by our house every day- they are doing never ending construction at the storage place, so come take a look sometime- you can sit on our front porch and have a perfect, noisy view!
What a wonderful motherhood moment that must have been for you! It is so fun to see them realize their dreams, not matter how small the dreamers are! Good for you for remembering the camera!
Post a Comment