Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rowanisms

Rowan Yesterday: I'm tired of old Christmas, let's pack it away! (apparently the Christmas tree dared to obscure his view from the window)

Rowan: C'mon mom let's get these bad guys or else our house will be flooded with bad guys.

Rowan: But how does baby "N" get out of Mommy's tummy?
Mommy: Go talk to your father.

Rowan: I'm off like a shot!

Rowan while in his "space ship" aka window seat
Rowan: Go away space daddy
Space Daddy: But I thought you wanted to play space guys in your space ship?
Rowan: Not right now, because I'm going space poo. (No- still no progress on the space toilet frontier. Spock would be very disappointed with us)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these #1isms. Soooo cute and different from how he was talking the last time I saw him.

The Walch Family said...

What a cute boy.