See video #17 and #18
Our humble tree. Maybe one year we'll upgrade, but for now it suits our purposes.
Fireman to the rescue!
Rowan was pretty spoiled this year. My goal after Christmas was to get rid of a bunch of his old toys to make room for the new ones. Christmas and birthdays really should be separate events otherwise in 24 hours your house looks like the stock room at Toys R Us. I suppose I should be grateful I don't have two Christmas babies after all. Anyways, two large trash bags later and we are breathing a little easier, although he still has a lot to play with.
For Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Chandy, Uncle Nathan and Aunt Krystal
See video #19, #20, #21, and #22
Steve got me some cool cabinet organizers and I got him some winter gear, a tie, and his guitar repaired- Grandma bought a new case for it. I didn't want in on the picture action and neither did Grandma, so there's a notable absence. We're pretty excited about this new camera from Grandma and Grandpa Luke though. It'll definitely get a lot of use in this next little while. We hope all our loved ones had a wonderful Christmas too and felt the spirit of the season wherever they may be.


No comments:
Post a Comment