Friday, April 10, 2009

What we've been up to...

Baby N has been pretty sick so we've been finding ways to entertain ourselves indoors.

#1 and I have been taking turns videotaping ourselves dancing. I'll spare you my footage. :)


Baby N has taken to rolling over, as evidenced by falling off the couch and bed multiple times. So she has been banished from elevated surfaces, leaving her victim to #1's affections. He's always pretty great with her though.




#1 has started to ask for his "privacy" in the bathroom and also has started to use the word "appropriate" which is pretty darn cute. He also has been taking pictures around the house. This was one of the few that wasn't just a body part or part of a piece of furniture. N looks pretty shell-shocked.


A friend took #1 to a pirate story time at the library. The pirating adventures continue.



#1 had some friends over the other day and a toddler WWF tournament ensued. Once the two tagged teamed #1, it was all over for him.


And lastly, here's the best I have of baby N talking. She does much more than this, but since she's gotten all stuffed up along with a cough, she hasn't felt like talking much. Excuse the potty talk towards the end- I have yet to learn how to edit videos.


Love this girl. Did I mention she's fitting into 9 Month clothes now? She gives me a workout!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...I think #1 inherited S's dancing skills.

And Baby N is SOOO cute. Can't wait to meet her!

The Walch Family said...

I agree with Chandra. I was going to say I think I remember seeing some of those dance moves at Stake Dances years ago...

Jessica Bybee said...

#1 is an awesome dancer. #2 is darling--- I love her high pitch talking. Go girls for taking #1 down in the WWF! So funny!