
Nadia will be 15 months old soon. 3 months away from nursery. It is UNREAL to me how fast this time has gone. She is an absolute ray of sunshine in our home and it truly just keeps getting better. Steve and I are both loving this stage of her life, she's just so full of happy energy. She is not a talker, but definitely a mover. There's been some new dance moves surfacing, my personal favorite being when she leads herself around in a circle, and she has been running nonstop outside since the weather now allows for it. Unfortunately, she also has discovered the wonder of mud, but hopefully things will dry up a little outside soon.
Here's the best video I have of her dancing:
Even though she doesn't talk much, she understands a ton. She'll fold her arms when it's time for prayer and knows a lot of what we ask her to do. Last night Steve and her played hide and seek, which was beyond adorable.
Victory dance with new shoes.
She is not a great sleeper. She stopped taking 2 naps once she turned 1 year old and now only sleeps for 2 hours at most during the day. She does go down to sleep from 7pm-7am, but we often hear her scream and squeak in her sleep during the night so it seems she has nightmares quite regularly.
She's also discovered her tongue.

Rowan is my little creative guy. One day he decided he was going to make a Batcave and this is the result.


He also is learning the art of comedic timing.
While discussing what to make for dinner with Steve.
Me: We have a lot of lettuce and a lot of eggs I need to get rid of so we can either have an egg-based meal or a lettuce-based meal.
Rowan: How about a cookie-based meal?
2 comments:
I can't believe how long Nadia's hair is getting! What a big girl. I like listening to her high pitched squeals when Steven's playing with her. It reminds me of Isabelle. I love little girls.
I am a lucky aunt.
Post a Comment