While talking about dinner...
Rowan: Chocolate is my favorite food!
While walking around Lowes...
Rowan: Daddy, I know what the word cumbersome means.
Steve: Oh yeah Rowan? What's that?
Rowan: It means difficult or hard to handle.
I love Wordgirl on PBS.
While looking for his scriptures at church or anything else for that matter:
Rowan: I swear I put them here somewhere.
While talking with a friend during carpool...
Clarissa: Rowan when I grow up will you marry me and then I'll be the mommy and you can be the daddy?
Rowan: No, when I grow up I'm going to be Batman.
Apparently his other answer to this question- it comes up multiple times- is that he's going to marry me instead. Freud may have had something there...
Nadia: No! Meow! Mamamamama. Dadadadadada.
While grocery shopping...
Me: Why do they have parking spots for expectant mothers, but they don't for mothers carrying 25 pound toddlers?
Still grocery shopping...
Me: Why do they give kids free cookies, but not the moms who really could use an upper during this whole experience?
And still grocery shopping...
Me: Why do they give you shopping carts that are as long as limos and then put the glass jars on the lower shelves so that when you turn you do serious damage?
1 comment:
That's quite the grocery store trip! I hope the glass jars are okay.
Post a Comment