Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quotes


One day I opened the closet door to find this. It's more fun to hang out in the closet with snow gear on than to go outside.

Nadia's answer to everything- "Right there in the corner" She LOVES the word corner. She even sings it over and over to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Nadia while handing something to Steve- "Here you go buddy"

Nadia and Rowan were fighting over my lap and the following conversation ensued:
Nadia: MY mommy!
Rowan: No Nadia, my mommy!
Nadia: MY MOMMY!
Rowan: MY MOMMY!
Nadia: No Rowan's mommy. Rowan's BOY!

Rowan- "Mommy can you practice stop, drop, and shake with me?"
Someone's either missed an important step in fire safety or really likes seizures.

Rowan- "Mommy I want to be Diego when I grow up?"
Me- "Oh yeah? Why is that?"
Rowan- "Because he doesn't have to go to church. There's no churches in the rainforest."

No comments: