Friday, March 18, 2011

Foiled!


The sneaky leprechaun got away with his trusty ladder, but not before he left his mark around the house.
(Yes I positioned it the wrong way in this picture, but how else would you appreciate the awesomeness of my toothpick and floss creation?)




He switched our pictures around, turned our milk, Oreos, and toilet water green, left green tracks around the house, and left us some Lucky Charms and gold chocolate nuggets for our troubles. He evened pinched Rowan leaving green fingerprints on his back during the night because he failed to wear green pjs to bed.

Rowan thought it was hilarious. Especially the toilet water. Truthfully this whole celebration came about because Rowan's friend Zach told him all about what the leprechauns did at his house and Rowan wanted to know why the leprechauns didn't visit our house. Oops. I told him it was because we didn't try to catch them before and they need to be baited before they will show up. It was a lot of fun and hopefully a new tradition- thanks Zach!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Nice touch with the pictures on the wall and the green toilet water! I'm sorry again that you were practically forced to do it all, but I'm glad it was fun.