I'm going blog post crazy right now trying to kill time waiting for Steve to come home from another (and hopefully last) job interview. That's a post for another day. Anyways, I'm cleaning out my camera's memory card and came across some goodies.
Steve taking a break from writing his dissertation. This is why working from home is not always that effective.
I've been testing out some new hairstyles with Nadia. Most of the time she pulls them out, but I've been having some success with a few variations.
She also is becoming a fan of accessories. She uses my hairbands as bracelets (part of the reason why she keeps pulling her ponytails out) and loves these Mardi Gras necklaces my mom picked up for her while she was here.
Wearing swim goggles is also very fashion forward in her world.
But don't worry. Despite some fashionista tendencies, she's still an adventurer at heart.
In other news, Rowan has become quite the little worker. We've started to pay him 50 cents for certain chores and he has been plugging away to get enough for various Lego sets. Last night he stayed up late cleaning the living room, washing windows, washing dishes, and carrying things upstairs to earn the final amount he needed for his latest lego selection. I'm all for him learning that work=money at a young age and he's been doing a great job.
No comments:
Post a Comment