Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preschool Graduation

While I was uploading Steve's graduation ceremony videos, Rowan was expressing his disappointment in how boring the whole thing was. It was quite the contrast to his own preschool graduation that happened a week or so before. They should make the graduates do a song and dance number instead of mundane speeches that aren't that coherent. Even the cake was better at preschool.



He smiled this time, but pictures with friends were out of the question. Someone doesn't care for the spotlight.


Laney is a good friend of Rowan's, but their height difference is pretty significant. He's definitely looking big enough to be done with preschool!


I'm tempted to post this on the FAIL blog.


The kids love cake!




Rowan has had a great experience for the past two years with Mrs Yagow at Little Maroons. We're so grateful for the opportunity he has had to go and have some fun time outside of the house.

1 comment:

The Walch Family said...

Yeah Rowan! I love how he's over a head taller than the girl in the pink dress. That's how Isabelle looks next to most of her friends.