Watch these in sequence.
I have a hard time watching this without laughing my head off. Despite the humorous catalog of my son's actions, when I confronted him, he started to cry and felt a lot of remorse for not telling me the truth. I had gotten him out of bed (he wasn't asleep yet) to show him the second video and tell him I knew what he had done and he was really upset. I didn't care about the bread as much as I did about him letting me think it was Nadia. When he tried to go back to sleep, he told me he couldn't stop thinking about it and didn't want me to tell Dad because he was worried Steve would be mad at him. We ended up saying a prayer together that his mind could be cleared and that he would know that he was forgiven and that we can repent when we do wrong things. I have to say I felt the spirit very strongly during that prayer and I hope he did too. It was such an odd transition from something I found to be funny to being a spiritual experience. Anyways, I just wanted to share. Hope you enjoyed his dance moves towards the end. :)
5 comments:
Hilarious! I loved the dance moves. Zach was just saying yesterday that he missed Rowan and that he's, "such a good guy".
Awesome!You know that's the most I've heard Rowan talk -- it was really cool to hear from him. :) Also. That is SO a stunt I would have pulled as a kid, complete with deep remorse. Parenthood is great, isn't it?
These videos are awesome! I love Rowan's commentary about the grass (Dad hasn't mowed it yet) and the house (It's a mess!) And the sneaking of the bread is awesome (I'm just going to have another bite). HAHA
That was so so funny. I'm glad it turned into a good experience. Also glad that your house is AWESOME. Love the backyard. HOpe you survive the nasty bugs.
Hiliarous!!! My boys and I laughed--- Rowan has some awesome dance moves! He must of picked those up from Mike and the Spice Girls! :)
Post a Comment