Helping me refill my flour container after making cookies. It got a little messy, but they had so much fun doing it. 8 year old girls rock!!
Sunday, April 15, 2012
The Perpetual Babysitter
I swore off babysitting other people's kids for money after we moved away from Illinois. Too many bad experiences and some hard feelings that took a while to let go of. After being in South Carolina for a year, I guess I'm ready to get back on the babysitting bandwagon. At least until our impending arrival decides to show up. I've been watching a neighbor's kids Wednesday through Friday after school until about 6:30pm and it really has been a great experience. The kids are well behaved and the parents pay me on time and without hassle. It's an ideal scenario and my kids love having these guys come over. Nadia loves the older girl, Rebecca, and follows her around everywhere. Josh is in kindergarten too and Rowan and he could play Legos until the cows come home.
Helping me refill my flour container after making cookies. It got a little messy, but they had so much fun doing it. 8 year old girls rock!!
I love my playset. I know it was horrible to transport, fix up and put it in, but I don't regret it for a second. That thing gets used daily!
Helping me refill my flour container after making cookies. It got a little messy, but they had so much fun doing it. 8 year old girls rock!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment