Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just from Today

I thought I'd be remiss if I talked about Elsa's singing and didn't post a video of it.  Forgive the angle, but if Elsa sees the camera that would be the end of her performance.



We still have to work on the ABCs.  She also loves to sing the chorus to "I am a Child of God" and "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam".


In other daily cuteness news, Nadia decided she wanted to send Aunt Chandra a note and her leftover Easter gum.  This was found in our mailbox.





We made a few essential changes to the package and resent it.  Nadia is such a sweet girl and she loves doing things for others.  For weeks she has been carrying around random change taped onto paper for Daddy's birthday present which isn't for another month.  I love her giving spirit.

In other Aunt Chandra news, Elsa calls most of our relatives "Aunt Chandra".  At least Isabelle and Aunt Krystal have received that title anyways.  She also knows and calls Grandma by name.  Although when we were watching General Conference this past month, Boyd K. Packer was also deemed worthy of the Grandma title.  I don't think either Grandma was impressed with that story.



No comments: