

I've been meaning to post some of my garage sale finds this week. Rowan's favorite for this past week was definitely his bulldozer backpack (50 cents!). He immediately put it on and declared that he wanted to go school and that he needed to take the bus to get there. I was half tempted to take him up on the offer. Right now it's full of toys and my makeup brushes- I'm assuming those are for dinosaur excavation or some other manly activity. Other great finds were a fabulous Christmas present for the Steve's sister that I will try to refrain from publicizing even though it's super cool and a pretty nice LaZyboy rocker recliner for $10! It even matches a color in Rowan's area rug.
4 comments:
Nathan saw these pictures of Rowan and was amazed at how big he's getting. I think we sometimes still think of him as a baby/toddler, but he's really growing into a little boy!
do you have one with a leash lol
by the way, i totally bribed viktoria to eat her veggies. She finally understood that if she ate her veggies she could have an oreo (i gave her .5 oreos). if she could have shoveled those veggies any faster she would have choked. lol
I love 50 cent backpacks and $10 recliners!
Post a Comment