Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer is Here!!!!




This is Rowan in his cool Hawaiian shirts that make him look like John Candy. Notice how he decided to continue the festivities onto his hand and face via a blue marker. Luckily the rest of the house remained unscathed. I think his exact words while I was taking this picture were "look I'm naked in here" while sticking his fingers into the holes between the buttons of his shirt. He thought it was quite amusing. The other picture is just Rowan and his buddy in the sandbox. Have I mentioned I am so happy summer is here? Have I also mentioned Rowan just stuck his fingers into a mousetrap? Cue the end of that happy moment. Never a dull day in this household.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh he much better looking than john candy :)
And whoa, what is with the Summer bit? Or is this a play off of the summer clothes? I thought it is spring until June...

Bleen said...

Spring/Summer- same thing. Canadians start celebrating once there isn't any snow on the ground and your eyelids stop freezing together.

Katie said...

Haha! Look! I'm naked in here!

Where do they come up with this stuff!?!?!

Aislin said...

A mousetrap?! I hope it wasn't too bad...

Amber said...

Errr...summer? Don't rush me. I'm still enjoying spring in Colorado!