Congratulations! I told Steven, but if you're interested in headbands at all, Utah is overflowing with baby girl headbands of every shape, size, and color. Also, if you want, we can send you some of our cuter dresses to use, though you'll probably have a lot of your own.
Rachel--Jessica just told me the good news! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. And I can't think of a nicer big brother to have than Rowan. Keep in touch!
Yay! Happy girl news! I hope ours is a girl. I vote that you need a couple pictures of you on here. Don't get me wrong, your kid is adorable and all, but sometimes I'd like to see my Rachel :) Congratulations again. Wish I could give some advice on them, but hey, you're a mom!
7 comments:
Congratulations! I told Steven, but if you're interested in headbands at all, Utah is overflowing with baby girl headbands of every shape, size, and color. Also, if you want, we can send you some of our cuter dresses to use, though you'll probably have a lot of your own.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. Girls are a ton of fun.
Yay! Good news! If she is half as cute as Rowan than she is sure to be a DOLL!
Woooo! Girls are great - in their own special, hormonal way. :)
Rachel--Jessica just told me the good news! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. And I can't think of a nicer big brother to have than Rowan. Keep in touch!
Yay! Happy girl news! I hope ours is a girl.
I vote that you need a couple pictures of you on here. Don't get me wrong, your kid is adorable and all, but sometimes I'd like to see my Rachel :)
Congratulations again. Wish I could give some advice on them, but hey, you're a mom!
Congratulations!!! Girls are awesome. And she will be adorable.
Post a Comment