This is as good as it got. Let's just say the baseball caps weren't planned as a cutesy coordinated thing.

It was actually a fun outing, despite our ugliness. We took Rowan on a paddleboat for the first time at a nearby park. The weather was perfect and I think he enjoyed himself quite a bit.





See video #9
There are some beautiful botanical gardens near the lake, so we went and admired. A high school senior was getting her pictures taken while we were there. I was half-tempted to copy some of the cheesy Greek Goddess poses the photographer was making this poor girl do, but I don't think Steve would have cooperated.




We saw some of the hugest goldfish I've ever seen in this pond. Too bad we forgot the fishing poles!


There was this bridge that we went on earlier in the day as well. Rowan was pretty excited to go on it, until he found out that it wobbled while you walked across. I don't know what to do with this boy sometimes. He hates swings and anything else where he feels the slightest bit unstable. I guess Disneyland is out of the picture for now.
1 comment:
You look great, mama! Hope you're feeling great, too!
What a brillint idea - why get all dressed up for family pictures? Why not get them done so as to remember the "real" you. :)
Post a Comment