Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well (or so it appears).
She does remind me a bit of Isabelle. They've got some shared genes, I guess! CUTE girl.
Yeah! She made it! :)
hallajeuha (sp?) she is here! Congrats Rach and Steve, i hope you get settled in soon!
She's beautiful. Hope her stubborn streak is over!
YEAH!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!
yeah for Rachel and baby girl....so, what is her name??? Is she named after her favorite (ha ha) inherited aunt Angie...???
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well (or so it appears).
She does remind me a bit of Isabelle. They've got some shared genes, I guess! CUTE girl.
Yeah! She made it! :)
hallajeuha (sp?) she is here! Congrats Rach and Steve, i hope you get settled in soon!
She's beautiful. Hope her stubborn streak is over!
YEAH!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!
yeah for Rachel and baby girl....so, what is her name??? Is she named after her favorite (ha ha) inherited aunt Angie...???
Post a Comment