
The other morning I got up early and so I crawled into Rowan's bed when it was time for him to wake up. The following conversation ensued:
Rowan: (groggily) Mommy?
Mommy: Yes Rowan?
Rowan: Oh, I thought you were an earthquake.
Mommy: *!*
I guess the floors have been a little more squeaky lately.
No news on the baby front yet. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we'll see what they say. Otherwise we've been reading books, waiting for Grandma's arrival on Friday, and waiting for baby Nadia to make her debut. Life is good.
4 comments:
When,exactly, is your due date? I never heard and it just occurred to me that you could have the baby any day!
An earthquake? Seriously? Hahaha.
Ah, bless those little children. They're not too tactful, are they?
Ha! That reminds me of the time when I was testing my boy's knowledge and the question was "who is bigger: mommy or a whale?" I don't think I'll be asking anymore...
Just think of it this way: his most earthquake experience was a little one at best ;)
Post a Comment