Well March roared in like a lion and left the same way. This month has been absolutely insane!!! I can't believe we got through so many things in one month. Here's the list:
Threw #1's birthday party
Had Grandma and Grandpa come (although this was more of a break to us)
#1 and Baby N were sick multiple times
S finished his qualifying exams
Potty-trained #1
Doctor's appointments
We packed up house and moved to a bigger place
Cleaned and prepped the old place
Painted 3 different rooms and made new curtains for the new place
I finished a final exam for a class I hadn't really looked at in 6 months so that I could graduate from BYU this April
If it weren't for our amazing friends I don't think we would have gotten through it all. They helped us moved, watched our kids, helped us finish painting, etc etc. It was so touching that when we moved we had three different people insist on giving or bringing dinner for the next few days while we got settled. #1 practically lived at his friend Preston's house for a lot of this month. I'm so grateful for the amazing people we know here. It's no wonder I'm not too keen on the recent changes in ward boundaries that we've experienced, but hopefully we'll still be able to keep in touch with those who are no longer in the same ward as us.
Once we get a little more settled and unpacked, I'll post some pictures. Right now I'm lucky if I can find underwear and diapers, let alone the camera. Baby N is big into talking lately so I'll definitely post some video of that. Love you all!
5 comments:
Wow!! And right after having a baby. Wow.
I'm so glad you survived-isn't it great to have friends who will help with anything?
Looking forward to pictures.k
Yea!!! It is all over!!!
Just one of those things would be enough for me for one month!
Just one of those list items would have done me in. I'm impressed with all the activity, and with the fact that you can still type coherent sentences. :)
Good luck with the unpacking and getting settled.
I've been wondering where you've been ... This would explain a lot! :)
Post a Comment