Mr. S doesn't take center stage on this blog very often. All too often I'm consumed with telling stories about the kids or myself and I don't talk too much about what's going on with him. Well, I decided that the following deserves a spotlight. I am so proud of my amazing husband. Smart, funny, a terrific partner and father- I am so blessed. Way to go honey!
The following is an email S received in regards to his qualification exams:
S,
I have to add my congratulations to Kiel's and your other readers, getting all excellent grades on both quals exams is pretty close to impossible. You're only the fourth student I've seen do that in the last 6 or 7 years. Mighty impressive!
I put your grade forms with comments in your mailbox, and by end of day tomorrow there will also be a letter from the department acknowledging your achievement.
Helen
Helen Katz
Office Support Specialist
for Admissions and Degree Completion
Educational Psychology
8 comments:
Wow! Congrats Mr. S!
Yep. That's my brother.
Holy cow, that's great!
Tell him congratulations. If he's ever interested in loaning out his leftover brainpower, I'd be happy to work out a rental agreement.
Amazing! Good job to your hubby!
Woot! Brilliant! Congrats S!
Brilliant.
I've always known my brother was brilliant. It's nice to have others recognize it, too.
Way to go!!! awesome!!!
Post a Comment