Thursday, November 12, 2009

Check that one off the list


I ran a mile today. Booyah! Now maybe I'll start working towards a 5K. Here's a picture of the kids in some pajamas that Grandma D send yesterday. They glow in the dark, which in #1's opinion, makes them awesome. It's fun to have the kids matching too. You can't buy matching outfits for them since their size in clothes are in different departments.

#1 loves getting mail, he asks everytime we go to the mailbox if there's anything for him. Sometimes I lie and tell him a credit card offer is for him, but it's not as cool as fun cards from grandparents. He's lucky to get them as often as he does. N even got her first card the other day for Halloween from Grandpa and Grandma L. She didn't get the concept as well as #1, but it was fun to chew on!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good job!! Keep running!! I'm trying to start again and it's proving to be difficult.

Jessica Bybee said...

Way to go! Way cute pic... the kids are so cute together!