The other day I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas wish list with #1. This is what it resulted in.
A fire engine
A cat
A dog
He has about 5 fire engines ranging in size from enormous to matchbox size. He is allergic to cats. We aren't dog people. Poor kid.
Our list was a lot more practical:
Raincoats- the other day I realized that neither S nor I had raincoats. We have great winter coats, but it doesn't snow here- it rains. Nonstop. It's getting old.
On our date last night we went shopping at some stores we wouldn't normally go in unless we were kidless. It was so nice!! I'd forgotten how much S loves hats. We tried on a bunch of various hats and S found one he liked for camping. I wish they would of had some in kid sizes to match. Anyways S's head is a size 7.5 for those of you who wish to add to S's hat collection.
S loves survival gear. Something else I was reminded of as we were on our date.
Happy kids- seriously. Can anyone help me out with this one? Santa??
3 comments:
What about a stuffed animal? Do you think that could help the desire for an animal?
Happy kids??? R needs Preston for Christmas... I will loan him out!
Ha ha-love the Christmas list.
Post a Comment